Adjoining Queen Rooms
The Adjoining Queen rooms provide 2 adjoining bedrooms with a Queen bed in each room and a private bathroom (rooms can be accessed through the bathroom). Each floor has a common lounge providing a kitchenette with comfortable seating and TV. These modern air-conditioned student rooms are located in the Purcell residence building.
Great for: 2 couples travelling on a budget, sports teams, or families.
IN THE ROOM:
- 2 bedrooms with a queen bed, desk and dresser in each bedroom
- private “Jack & Jill” bathroom
- hotel safe in each bedroom
- coffee maker
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 4 people provided
- 4 Bars of soap
- Laundry facility in every residence building
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
- Coffee maker
- Big screen TV
- Soft seating
- Counter or table
*There are some cooking and eating utensils in the kitchen available for your convenience.
INTERNET & TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every room
- Large screen TV in common lounge on every floor (no TV in bedroom)
- Open 24/7, in the Nicola residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
Parking is $3.50 (+ tax) per day/per car. Closest parking lot to the Adjoining Queen rooms is Lot F. Parking passes can be purchased at the Front Desk and are valid in every parking lot on campus except for parking lot A, handicapped parking stalls (unless special permit shown), and reserved or metered stalls.
$109 – $159 per night. Please click on RESERVE ONLINE for availability and rates.
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.
**Group of minors requires 1 adult (19 yrs and over) per 8-10 minors.