The Shared Pair provides two adjoining bedrooms with a single bed in each room, sharing the bathroom (each room is accessible through the bathroom). Each floor has a common lounge providing a kitchenette with comfortable seating and TV. These modern air-conditioned student rooms are located in the Purcell and Nicola residence buildings.
Great for: any couple or 2 friends each wanting their own bedroom, or groups.
IN EACH PAIR:
- 2 bedrooms with a single bed, desk and dresser in each bedroom
- private “Jack & Jill” bathroom
- hotel safe in each bedroom
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 1 person per bedroom provided
- 1 Bar of soap per person
- Laundry facility in every residence building
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
- Coffee maker
- Big screen TV
- Soft seating
- Counter or table
**There are NO cooking or eating utensils in the kitchen, please bring those along if you plan on cooking during your stay.
INTERNET & TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every room
- Large screen TV in common lounge on every floor (no TV in bedroom)
- Open 24/7, in the Nicola residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
Parking is $3.50 (+ tax) per day/per car. Closest parking lot to the single rooms is Lot F. Parking passes can be purchased at the Front Desk and are valid in every parking lot on campus except for parking lot A, handicapped parking stalls (unless special permit shown), and reserved or metered stalls.
$96 – $104 per night, per pair. Please click on RESERVE ONLINE for availability and rates.
Youth Group Rate: $82 (for youth groups of minimal 12 people, 2 nights!). For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.
**Group of minors requires 1 adult (19 yrs and over) per 8-10 minors.
Click here for a virtual tour!