On-site Management Services
Our on-site conference management team will assist you with executing your conference on campus by offering the following services:
- Serve as the Venue Manager on site.
- Attend all pre and post conference committee and supplier meetings providing logistical and administrative advice.
- Prepare detailed room layouts, and coordinate and manage room bookings, facility work order requests and housekeeping requests.
- Coordinate IT requests and AV requirements.
- Coordinate communication to all campus partners to include Facilities, IT Services, Security, Housekeeping, Library, Bookstore, Food Service Providers and Parking.
- Troubleshooting and resolution management.
- Coordinate and manage all UBC accommodation requests, blocks and on-line booking links.
- Provide and place all signage for conference (not including the cost of printing special request signage).
- Liaison with external tradeshow booth and poster board installation company.