ADJOINING SINGLE ROOMS
The Adjoining Single rooms provide two adjoining bedrooms with a single bed in each room and a private “Jack & Jill” bathroom (each room is accessible through the bathroom). Each floor has a common lounge providing a kitchenette with comfortable seating and TV. These modern air-conditioned student rooms are located in the Purcell, Nicola and Skeena residence buildings (for groups) and in the Nechako building (for individual travellers).
Great for: any couple or 2 friends each wanting their own bedroom, or groups.
IN EACH PAIR:
- 2 bedrooms with a single bed, desk and dresser in each bedroom-ATTN: beds in Nechako are fairly high (34 inches to top of mattress). Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- private “Jack & Jill” bathroom
- hotel safe in each bedroom
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 1 person per bedroom provided
- 1 Bar of soap per person
- Laundry facility in every residence building
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
- Coffee maker
- Big screen TV
- Soft seating
- Counter or table
** The kitchen is set-up to warm up brought-in meals and is not meant for full on cooking (there are no cooking or eating utensils in the kitchen).
INTERNET & TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every room
- Large screen TV in common lounge on every floor (no TV in bedroom)
- Open 24/7, in the Nechako residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
The closest parking lot for the Adjoining Singles is lot F. Parking on campus is $4.00 per day through the HONK Mobile parking app or on the HONK website. Please download the HONK app on your smart phone before you arrive and ask for the Zone-ID at check-in for the reduced rates in lot F, G & R. If you choose to pay at the parking lot pay stations you can pay by coin, Visa or Mastercard. Please click here to see the parking lots on campus. Ask the Front Desk for the Coupon Code for reduced rates at the pay stations in lot F, G & R. Long Term monthly parking on campus is $60 per month and can be purchased through HONK only. Parking is not permitted in handicapped parking stalls (unless permit shown) and reserved or metered stalls.
Starting at $96 per night, per unit (=sleeps 2). Please click on BOOK NOW for availability and rates.
Please ask for our Youth Group Rate (majority under 19 years old): starting at $84 per unit, minimal 6 units, 2 nights. For more information please email: email@example.com
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.
**Group of minors requires 1 adult (19 yrs and over) per 8-10 minors.
Click on the floor plan to start the 360 tour of the Adjoining Single room.