UBCO Guest Accommodation is ideal for any youth or adult sports team. We can offer you the following:
- Team and coaches/trainers can stay in Adjoining Singles or 4-Bedroom apartments. Youth Coach can choose to book & pay for team room block, and let families book and pay their individual rooms. Parents can stay in Studio, 1-Bedroom or Family Suites or in a Single Solo.
- UBC requires one chaperone (19 yrs or older) for every 8-10 kids in single rooms and 1 chaperone in each apartment/suite!
- Youth Team Rate for an Adjoining Single is $82 per night, per room (minimum 6 pairs, 2 nights). All team rooms will be on the same floor/wing if possible. No adult individual guests will be placed among youth team rooms.
- The Sunshine Cafe on campus is open for breakfast and lunch during weekdays (not open on the weekend!). It is allowed to bring in your own food (please be aware that there is NO cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences!). Pizza is delivered on campus by various companies. UBC Food Services can arrange catered meals for your group. Please contact them for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-8509.
- Possibility to have a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Center. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: email@example.com or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost (on availability basis): ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (1 behind Purcell and 2 in the ball hockey rink), 2 beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (The Commons) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones you can borrow at no cost.
- Parking is $3.50-$4.00 per day per car or bus (many parking lots ensure parking is always close to the residence building you are in).
For more information about Group Accommodation and team discounts, please call 250-807-9804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.