UBCO Guest Accommodation is ideal for any youth or adult sports team. We can offer you the following:
- Team and coaches/trainers can stay in Adjoining Singles or 4-Bedroom apartments. Youth Coach can choose to book & pay for team room block, and let families book and pay their individual rooms.
- UBC requires one chaperone (19 yrs or older) for every 8-10 kids in single rooms and 1 chaperone in each apartment!
- Youth Team Rate for an Adjoining Single starts at $84 per night, per unit (minimum 6 units, 2 nights). All team rooms will be on the same floor/wing if possible.
- The Sunshine Cafe on campus is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week (NEW!!). Comma (soups, sandwiches, stews, etc) is open 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch. Koi Sushi is open during weekdays for lunch only. Starbucks, Tim Hortons and Green Bean are open during weekdays. It is allowed to bring your own food to heat up (please be aware that there is NO cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Pizza is delivered on campus by various companies. UBC Food Services on campus can arrange any meal for your group. Please contact them for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-8509.
- Possibility to have a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Center. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: email@example.com or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost (on availability basis): ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), 2 beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones you can borrow at no cost.
- Parking is $3.50-$4.00 per day per car or bus.
For more information about Group Accommodation and team discounts, please call 250-807-9804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.