The Family Suites provide 1 queen bedroom and 3 single bedrooms, a private split bathroom and a basic equipped kitchen with small dining area. These modern air-conditioned residence suites are located in the Monashee residence building.
Great for: Teams and Families.
Please be aware that we are undergoing renovation in one section of our building, we apologize for any disruption or noise during this time. We will make every effort to locate you in an area away from the renovation. Thank you!
IN THE SUITE
- 1 Queen bedroom and 3 single bedrooms
- Basic equipped kitchen*
- Dining table with 5 chairs
- Living room with soft seating and TV
- Desk and dresser in each bedroom
- Private split washroom
*Kitchen is set-up with basic cooking and eating utensils (including dish cloth and tea towel) for 5. If you plan on doing gourmet cooking, please bring your own specific cooking utensils.
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 5 people provided
- Some amenities (1 shampoo/conditioner package and a small bar of soap) in the bathroom to get you started
- Laundry facility on the ground floor.
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
INTERNET & TV
- WiFi (free) available in the suite for high speed internet connection.
- TV in the living room
- Open 24/7, in the Nicola residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
Parking is $3.50 (+ tax) per day/per car. Closest parking to the suites are the parking stalls in front of the Monashee building, parking stalls on the street, or parking lot R. Parking passes can be purchased at the Front Desk and are valid in every parking lot on campus except for parking lot A, handicapped parking stalls (unless special permit shown) and reserved or metered stalls.
$199 – $ 239 per night. Please click on RESERVE ONLINE for availability and rates.
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.