The Family Suites provide 1 queen bedroom and 3 single bedrooms, a private split bathroom and a basic equipped kitchen with small dining area. These modern air-conditioned residence suites are located in the Monashee residence building. We only have 3 Family Suites, so don’t wait to book if you want one!
Great for: Teams and Families.
ATTENTION: during the summer of 2020 the Monashee residence building will be undergoing a much needed renovation. As a result, all suites will not be available during that summer. We anticipate all suites to be available again in the summer of 2021.
IN THE SUITE
- 1 Queen bedroom and 3 single bedrooms
- Basic equipped kitchen*
- Dining table with 5 chairs
- Living room with soft seating and TV
- Desk and dresser in each bedroom
- Private split washroom
*Kitchen is set-up with basic cooking and eating utensils (including dish cloth and tea towel) for 5. If you plan on doing gourmet cooking, please bring your own specific cooking utensils.
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 5 people provided
- Some amenities (1 shampoo/conditioner package and a small bar of soap) in the bathroom to get you started
- Laundry facility on the ground floor.
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
INTERNET & TV
- WiFi (free) available in the suite for high speed internet connection.
- TV in the living room
- Open 24/7, in the Nicola residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
The closest parking lot for the Monashee suites is lot R. Parking on campus is $3.50 per day through the HONK Mobile parking app. Please download the HONK app on your smart phone before you arrive and ask for the Zone-ID at check-in for reduced rates in lot F, G & R. If you choose to pay at the parking lot pay stations, parking rates in lot F, G & R range from $3.50 – $4.00 per day and can be paid by coin, Visa or Mastercard. Ask the Front Desk for the Coupon Code for reduced rates at the pay stations in lot F, G & R. Long Term monthly parking on campus is $58 per month and can be purchased through HONK only. Parking is not permitted in handicapped parking stalls (unless permit shown) and reserved or metered stalls.
$199 – $ 239 per night.
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.