UBCO Guest Accommodation is ideal for any youth or adult sports team. We can offer you the following:
- Team and coaches/trainers can stay in Adjoining Singles or 4-Bedroom Suites. Youth coaches can choose to book and pay for a team room block, and let families book and pay for their individual rooms.
- UBC requires one chaperone (19 yrs or older) for every 8-10 kids in single rooms, and one chaperone in each apartment.
- Youth Team Rate for an Adjoining Single starts at $90 per night, per unit (minimum 6 units, 2 nights). All team rooms will be on the same floor/wing if possible.
- Campus Food Services are open during the summer! To learn more about our eateries and cafes open in the summer, visit Food Services. You’re welcome to bring your own food to heat up (please be aware that there are no cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Off-campus food delivery options, as well as on-campus catering services, are also available.
- Curious about having a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Centre. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: email@example.com or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost, when available: ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), two beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones that you can borrow at no cost.
- Parking is complimentary for accommodation guest. Please register your license plate through the HONK app or website at check-in.
For more information about Group Accommodation please call 250-807-8050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.