The 1-Bedroom Suites provide 1 queen bed, a living room with a double sofa bed (new!),a private bathroom and a basic equipped kitchen with small dining area. These modern air-conditioned residence suites are located in the Monashee residence building.
Great for: Teams, 2 Couples, a Couple with children.
BOOK NOW (minimum 2-night stay for arrivals on Friday or Saturday!)
IN THE SUITE
- Bedroom with 1 queen bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Basic equipped kitchen*
- Desk and dresser
- Private washroom
*Kitchen is set-up with basic cooking and eating utensils (including dish cloth and tea towel) for 4. If you plan on doing gourmet cooking, please bring your own specific cooking utensils.
WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Linens and towels for 4 people provided
- Some amenities (1 shampoo/conditioner package and a small bar of soap) in the bathroom to get you started
- Laundry facility in the basement.
*If you are staying for a longer period of time, your room gets a full cleaning including fresh linens, towels, and garbage removal on a weekly basis (no daily housekeeping available).
INTERNET & TV
- No TV
- Open 24/7, in the Nechako residence building
- Check-in: 4 pm, check-out: 11 am
- Hair dryers and irons can be borrowed here (they are not in your room!)
The closest parking lot for the Monashee suites is lot R. NEW: Parking on campus for short-term accommodation guests is complimentary. You only have to register your license plate at check-in. Long Term monthly parking on campus is $70 per month and can be purchased through HONK only. Parking is not permitted in handicapped parking stalls (unless permit shown) and reserved or metered stalls.
$145 – $ 220 per night.
*You must be 19 years or older to make a reservation and to check in without a parent or chaperone.