Music, Church, Youth Groups & Family Reunions
Whether you are an orchestra, a choir, a church group, a club, or a family looking for a unique place to hold your reunion, we can offer you the following:
- Accommodation in a variety of rooms types. Room block can be set-up for your group with the option to pay for all rooms OR have everybody book and pay their own room through our convenient online booking page.
- Adjoining Singles for youth groups (minimum 6 unit, 2 nights) start at $84 per night, per unit. UBC requires one chaperone (19 yrs or older) for every 8-10 kids.
- If you require a meeting space for your group, various spaces (classrooms, lecture theatres, atriums) are available on campus starting at $80 per 1/2 day. Please ask us for more information.
- The Sunshine Cafe on campus is open for breakfast and lunch during weekdays. Comma (soups, sandwiches, stews, etc) is open 7 days a week. It is allowed to bring your own food (please be aware that there is NO cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Pizza is delivered on campus by various companies. UBC Food Services on campus can arrange any meal for your group. Please contact them for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-8509.
- Possibility to have a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Center. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: email@example.com or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost (on availability basis): ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), 2 beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones you can borrow at no cost.
- Parking is $3.50 – $4.00 per day, per car or bus.
For more information about Group Accommodation and group discounts, please call 250-807-9804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.