Music, Youth or Church Groups, & Family Reunions
Whether you are an orchestra, a choir, a church group, a club, or a family looking for a unique place to hold your reunion, we can offer you the following:
- Accommodation in a variety of rooms types. Room block can be set-up for your group with the option to pay for all rooms OR have everybody book and pay their own room through our convenient online booking page.
- Adjoining Singles for youth groups (minimum 6 unit, 2 nights) start at $84 per night, per unit. UBC requires one chaperone (19 yrs or older) for every 8-10 kids.
- If you require a meeting space for your group, various spaces (classrooms, lecture theatres, atriums) are available on campus starting at $80 per 1/2 day. More info here.
- Campus Food Services are open during the summer! To learn more about our eateries and cafes, visit Food Services. You’re welcome to bring your own food to heat up (please be aware that there are no cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Off-campus food delivery options, as well as on-campus catering services from Scholars, are also available.
- Curious about having a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Centre. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost, when available: ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), two beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones that you can borrow at no cost.
- Parking is $3.50 – $4.00 per day, per car or bus.
For more information about Group Accommodation and group discounts, please call 250-807-9804 or email email@example.com.