For school groups looking for a unique and interesting place to stay, we can offer the following:
- A walking tour of campus led by a Student Ambassador. Please click here for more info and to book your campus tour!
- Accommodation in Adjoining Singles for school groups. We require one chaperone (19 years or older) for every 8-10 kids.
- Campus Food Services are open during the summer! To learn more about our eateries and cafes, visit Food Services. You’re welcome to bring your own food to heat up (please be aware that there are no cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Off-campus food delivery options, as well as on-campus catering services from Scholars, are also available.
- Curious about having a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Centre. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost, when available: ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), two beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones that you can borrow at no cost.
For more information about Group Accommodation please call 250-807-9804 or email email@example.com.