For school groups looking for a unique and interesting place to stay, we can offer the following:
- A walking tour of campus led by a Student Ambassador. Please click here for more info and to book your campus tour!
- Accommodation in Adjoining Singles for school groups. We require one chaperone (19 years or older) for every 8-10 kids.
- The Sunshine Cafe on campus is open for breakfast and lunch during weekdays. Comma (soups, sandwiches, stews, etc) is open 7 days a week. It is allowed to bring your own food (please be aware that there is NO cooking or eating utensils in the common lounges in the Adjoining Single residences). Pizza is delivered on campus by various companies. UBC Food Services on campus can arrange any meal for your group. Please contact them for a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-807-8509.
- Possibility to have a movie night at the UBC Students’ Union Movie Theatre in the University Center. Please contact them directly for more information and availability: email@example.com or 250-807-9280.
- The following areas are available to use for any group at no cost (on availability basis): ball hockey rink (bring your own gear!), basketball court (2 in the ball hockey rink), 2 beach volleyball courts (near the gym) and a large grass area (Commons field) in front of the Adjoining Single residences for any sport activity. The Front Desk has some balls and cones that you can borrow at no cost.
For more information about Group Accommodation please call 250-807-9804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.